Protecting your privacy is important to us. We hope the following statement will help you understand how we collect, use, and safeguard the personal information you provide to us on our site.
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page. If at any point in time HJ Winery decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether to permit the use of their information in this separate manner.
This Policy applies to HJ Winery, and it governs any and all data collection and usage by us. Through the use of www.hjwinery.com, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website;
2. Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
3. How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
4. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
5. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. This website collects various types of information, such as:
· Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, phone number, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc. which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
· Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
In addition, when you visit www.hjwinery.com, HJ Winery may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information to help us understand how visitors browse our site so that we can make their shopping experience better. Examples are collecting information on the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality/customer service.
Please rest assured that this site will only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide to us by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested, and any additional uses specifically provided for on this Policy.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
· To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have requested;
· To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
· To send you promotional emails containing information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so;
· To contact you to fill out surveys or participate in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so;
· To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected
HJ Winery does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
HJ Winery may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.hjwinery.com
HJ Winery may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future products/services that may be offered.
HJ Winery uses various third-party social media features including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Snapchat and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within HJ Winery's control.
Disclosure of Information
HJ Winery may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
· as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
· in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
· in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
· as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
· to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
· as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
· as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of HJ Winery.
HJ Winery greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in HJ Winery products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
HJ Winery’s website and our Services are intended for adults only. We do not knowingly solicit any information from children or people under the legal drinking age, nor do we knowingly market or otherwise target our websites or its products or services to children or people under the legal drinking age.
If we become aware that a visitor to our websites is under the legal drinking age in the relevant jurisdiction and has registered with the Services, we will remove his or her personal data from our files. We also comply with other age restrictions and requirements in accordance with applicable local laws.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe from our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out. HJ Winery will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any personal information previously collected.
Links to Other Websites
Residents of Certain Jurisdictions: Notice to European Union Users
HJ Winery's operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) and sent to the United States. (The adequacy decision on the EU-US Privacy became operational on August 1, 2016. This framework protects the fundamental rights of anyone in the EU whose personal data is transferred to the United States for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to companies that are certified in the US under the Privacy Shield.) By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described in this Policy.
HJ Winery takes precautions to protect your information against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, or access. However, no method of transmission over the internet, and no means of electronic or physical storage, is absolutely secure. By using our Services, you acknowledge and accept that we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to, through, or on our Services and that any such transmission is at your own risk. You are responsible for keeping your account information—and especially your login information—confidential. We ask you not to share your login credentials with anyone.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us